A heartfelt thanks to my encouraging and inspirational blogger pal Pam
who awarded me the "Versatile Blogger" award!
I am honored to recieve this loving award from such a faithful Christian Blogger friend! :) The purpose of this award is to share seven things about myself and then to pass it on to friends who will share a little bit about themselves, too.
Here are seven of my favorite things:
- Being the first one up in the morning and enjoying a peaceful time with God when there are absolutely no distractions! :)
- Chili peppers! I love the vibrant colors and the smell of roasting all my favorite peppers...and I like them HOT! :)
- My favorite verse is Isaiah 40:31 ~ it is a constant reminder that even the strongest people grow weary and tired, but God is never to busy or tired to help and listen. He will strengthen us to rise above all of life's difficulties. :)
- My favorite pastime is cooking; I love to collect recipes and create something new. It's all about presentation! Thank goodness for my husband who "amuses" me and (most of the time!) cheerfully eats whatever I serve up! :)
- I love spending time and having fun with family and friends; there is just not enough time in the day to experience all of life's pleasures; I will never be too old to have fun! I love making lots of special memories. :)
- Experiencing the dawning of the morning; there is nothing more tranquil then the first sign of daybreak, when all is quiet and peaceful and the sky starts to light up with it's magical colors. :)
- My favorite season is fall when the air is crisp and the colors of orange, red, and gold start appearing everywhere (same colors as my chili peppers!) :)
Now I would like to pass this award on
to a few of my blogger pals:
Never Forsaken @ theheartandhome.blogspot.com who lives life with joy and thankfulness...
Nancy @ createdforajourney.blogspot.com whose journey as a Christian is so inspiring and uplifting...
Jennifer @ myrefiningprocess.com who shares my desire for redemption, so that we can become more useful in our Christian growth...
Jen @ richfaithrising.blogspot.com whose passion for people and serving the community is a motivation for us all...
Debbie @ heartchoices.com who blogs from her heart and puts a smile on my face everytime I read her post...
Thank you Pam and all of my blogger friends for continuing to share, love, and inspire!